Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Our little girl turned two

I said I would post more this year and while it isn't timely, it is a start.  I find myself sleeping more and being more wary when out and about in the house because my sister Allison is getting faster on her feet. It's keeping me on my paws as she is constantly screaming my name and running after me whenever we lock eyes. But she does occasionally give me treats,even if she sometimes puts one in her own mouth if I don't eat it quick enough (ok so it only happened once but still...they're my treats!)

Anyway the new year got started off with Allison's second birthday, where we had some family and a few close friends over to share some snacks and birthday cake.







 










The following weekend Eddie and Chrissy took Allison out for a quick photo shoot before the big Seahawks 49'ers game. She must have known the outcome in advance because she was in a pretty good mood for them all.








No comments:

Post a Comment