Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

A lazy Sunday

I do love it when I get to lounge around the house all day. Its nice when Eddie and Chrissy take off for the day and leave me here by myself so I can sleep wherever. But I'm glad they came back tonight to get me my food.

However I was curious where they were all day (it's in my nature, I'm a cat) so I had to do some snooping. I started poking around in their bags, under the guise that I was scratching my face on them. They always fall for that one. I found some pics they took today. Looks like they were visiting Allison at the hospital again. I saw some notes that she is now up to 880 grams. That's 1 lb 14 oz for those of you who are shaky on their metric conversions. She is also up to 14 1/2 inches long...tall...not sure what it is when you are lying down all day and night.

So she grew 1 1/2 inches and added 4 oz. on top of the 3 oz. she had lost after the first couple days. She did have to go on high flow to help with breathing but nothing out of the ordinary. Just about everything else she was connected to was taken off so she is still doing really good. I swiped some pics from their camera so I could post them for you all. You wont be coming back if I keep talking about scratching posts everyday.











No comments:

Post a Comment