Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whats up with the family

Its been so long since my last post I figured everyone would be waiting to hear what's been happening. Things have been moving along pretty good at my house lately. The snow melted and Eddie and Chrissy are getting around much better now. In fact, Eddie is even starting to walk and drive again. I must say, while I liked having Eddie laying on the couch all the time as my own personal bed, I am looking forward to getting rid of his knee scooter. (It scares the catnip out of me!) Eddie is going back to work in the office this next week besides his weekly physical therapy appointments.

Chrissy is back to work in her office downtown but she is able to work from the hospital from time to time too. At least that is what she says. All I know is she isn't here for me to lay on. But I do like this changing table in the nursery. Its great to sleep on.

My sister Allison is doing great. Monday the 30th she will officially be 4 weeks old but they still measure her in weeks she would be before the birth so she is just short of 32 weeks. Her last measurement she was up to 2lbs 12 oz. so thats over a pound more than when she was born. I guess the other day Eddie and Chrissy had some fun changing her on their own. Evidently when you put her legs up and take off her diaper, its a perfect storm for...how should I put this...filling her litter box over and over and over. I guess they went through 4 diapers before she was done and cleaned up. Good teaching lesson for the new parents. At least I bury mine.

She is filling out nicely

Today they took her off the continuous feeding and moved her to a feed every 3 hours. This will get her used to a feeding schedule so its another step in the right direction. Also Eddie and Chrissy were able to give her some breast milk by mouth the other day and had some pics so here they are.





I think she likes it
And here are a few pics from today when Eddie got to hold her again. She seems very aware of her surroundings and pretty comfortable out of her isolette (the incubator/crib). Or maybe she just likes Eddie without his beard.













No comments:

Post a Comment